Course Registration Cancellation and Tuition Refund Information
Jerusalem Seminary accepts registrations in good faith realizing that, in exceptional cases, course content and schedules may not suit every applicant and that some prospective students may wish to cancel their registration/s.
In the case that a prospective student wishes to cancel their registration for a course/s, the following cancellation and refund policies will apply.
A registered student of Jerusalem Seminary is one who has:
a. Completed one or more “registration application/s” via Jerusalem Seminary’s Course Catalog on the website and paid the prescribed fees, and
b. Has received an official letter or email of acceptance issued by either the Director of Operations or the Director of Admissions of Jerusalem Seminary. *
* Completion of a “registration application” and payment in itself does not constitute proof of eligibility to begin studies.
Cancellation of Enrollment
Once a student enrolls by completion of the course/s application/s, and pays the tuition fee of any course and wishes to cancel their enrollment, the following procedure/s apply:
Notification of intent to cancel registration must be sent in writing to one or both of the following:
- Director of Admissions – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director of Operations – email@example.com
The date of the notification of cancellation will be deemed to be the date that the notification is received by Jerusalem Seminary in writing.
Refund of Fees
The following refunds will apply once notification of cancellation has been received:
- From the date of enrollment up to one week prior to commencement of a course – 100% course cost refund.
- Between a week prior to the commencement of the course and the commencement of the third lesson / session of a course – 75% course cost refund.
- After the commencement of the third lesson / session of a course – no refund.
Failure to attend classes does not constitute formal withdrawal, but will result in a failing grade and a refund will not be issued.
Students who withdraw completely from any Jerusalem Seminary course/s after receiving financial aid or a grant may be required to return all or part of the aid/grant awarded.
Non-Materialization of Courses
In the case that any course fails to take place as planned, due to insufficient registration or other causes, all enrollees of that course will receive a full refund.
- Under no circumstances will a refund be issued to students who do not notify Jerusalem Seminary in writing that they are withdrawing from a course/s.
- All attempts will be made to pay refunds via reversal of the original transaction method (PayPal, Stripe, or Bank deposit).
- In the event that all other refund payment methods are not successful, a check will be issued by either Jerusalem Seminary in Israel or via Jerusalem Seminary in the US.